"Full of aromatic complexity with citrus fruits and autolysing aromas to complement the background. Grapefruit, lemon and hints of peach, supplemented with dough and hazelnut. Rich, refreshing in the mouth with the rind of foaming to give a creamy texture. The luscious acidity makes grapefruit and lemon tickle the palate and stay in the refreshing, impressive long-lasting aftertaste."
– Location: Rasto, Sotirtsko, Bella toumba. (sub-region of Amyndeo Plateau)
– Area: 4,5 ha
– Soil: Sand and Clay
– Altitude: 650
– Number of vines per hectare: 5000
– Yield: 70hl/ha
– Planting year: 1960s
– Ungrafted vines
– Agricultural method: biodynamic
– Harvest date: Mid September
– Harvested by hand
– Whole bunches pressed in basket press
–Fermentation vessel: 20hl foudres.
– Temperature controlled fermentation at 18 -22 degrees Celsius.
– Second fermentation in bottle
– Sur latte for 68 months
– Released 6 months after degorgement
2017, Decanter World Wine Awards , 92 points
2018, Yiannis Karakasis Master of Wine (2015 vintage) , 92 points