"Wine produced from an extremely local and almost extinguished grape variety. Yellowish orange colour, candied citrus &apple& flavour. Lovely savoury palate with creamy notes,intense but very soft, silky well-integrated tannins with crispy acidity and long aftertaste."
– Location: Aegialia, Ano Diakopto
– Soil: limestone
– Altitude: 850 m
– Age of the vones: 42 to 46 years old
– Trellising System: Bushvine
– Yiel: 1.8 tons/ha
– Agricultural method: Organic
– Harvest date: Beginning of October
– Harvested by hand
– Fermentation tin Amphora with stems and skins
– Extraction: 14 days
– Type of Yeasts used: wild
– Spontaneous malolactic fermentation
– Ageing for 6 months in oak barrels. Unfiltered.