– Location: West Bekaa Valley
– Soil: Clay and limestone
– Altitude: 1050m
– Year the vines were planted: 1990
– Agricultural method: Organic non-certified
– Harvest: September
– 100% manually with intensive selection in 20kg boxes.
– Fermentation vessel: 150-year-old concrete vats
– Fermented with indigenous yeasts, then followed by malolactic fermentation
– Ageing apparatus: 18 months in a mixture of French barrels
2015年『日本で飲もう最高のワイン 』専門家/愛好家、Gold medal
Ultimate Wine Challenge 2015, New York: Chairman Trophy, 94 pts.
95 Pts. Derek Smedley(Master of Wine), 2009 vintage
93 pts. James Suckling, 2011 vintage